Our client is a burgeoning manufacturer and distributor of finished pharmaceutical products for clinical trials. Due to continued growth, they require a Business Development Proposals Coordinator to support the sales team in proposal generation and general administration.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the successful candidate will support the business development team with the drafting of proposals and will also complete general administration duties such as CRM administration and reporting, data gathering and meeting organisation. Duties of the role will also include, but are not limited to:
- Salesforce administration and report generation on sales trends
- Drafting and tracking of sales proposals and organization of legal contracts
- Organization of meetings, client visits, calendars and internal events
- Participate in lead generation and support global team in peak periods
- Ensure adherence to internal, GMP and GCP requirements
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in pharmacy, business or related, or equivalent experience
- Intermediate maths and computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Desire to be involved in, and actively participate in the sales process
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
This is the chance to join a growing manufacturer with progression opportunities. If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0403 202 811.