Our client is a multi-site operations business providing partner services across beverage manufacturing and packaging.
You will offer valuable insight in shaping strategy, business planning and operational practices, inspiring and supporting their team to thrive.
This is a full-time permanent role, with on-site parking available.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- A qualification in Sales, Marketing or a business discipline preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Manager role in the beverage or food manufacturing industry
- Strong analytical expertise and ability to collect and analyse information, problem-solve, and make informed decisions.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, cooperate and build relationships with a range of stakeholders in the delivery of strategic projects.
- Extensive project management experience and strong enthusiasm for training, counseling, and developing staff.
- Strong commercial and business operational experience.
- Knowledge of WET and Excise Tax is highly regarded.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of the overall business, including own brand portfolio and third party contracting.
- Oversight of beverage manufacturing including commercial and operational metrics and outcomes for all departments within the business.
- Oversight and maintenance of ERP and inventory system.
- Oversight of production and packaging schedule.
- In charge of business planning and reporting, continuous improvement of the business financial and operational performance.
- Develop new business opportunities to ensure continuous and sustainable growth.
- Determining business and operational strategies by reviewing systems and considering capacity planning and cost benefit analysis across the complete business.
- Drive auditing processes across the business, reviewing customer contracts, productivity, efficiencies, supplier agreements, customer service standards and inventory and supply chain practices.
If you believe you possess the correct skill to succeed in this role and are looking to develop further into your career, APPLY now or give Jaquline Farag 0411 832 205 a call for a confidential chat.