The compnay is a multinational insurance company that is experiencing growth and fast! They are looking for a Business Planning Manager to join them as part of their growth journey on a 12-month contract with the potential go to permanent.
This presents an exceptional opportunity for a senior insurance professional with extensive personal lines, project management and relationship management experience to join a business that prides themselves on innovation, delivering on outcomes and most importantly of all caring.
What are the benefits?
- Flexible working
- Excellent culture
- Broad end to end role
- Collaborative and friendly team
- An opportunity to challenge the status quo and make a difference
What will you be doing?
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating a cross-functional working group with relevant teams
- Identifying risks effecting delivery of outcomes
- Identifying dependencies and working with relevant functions to ensure plans can be carried out effectively and dependencies are resolved
- Reviewing the financial and capital forecasts
- Conducting market and customer research and ensuring the insights are effectively utilised to inform strategic and tactical recommendations
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to identify, develop and execute innovations in product and customer experience
- Conducting cost and benefit analysis to support the prioritisation of business initiatives
What do you need?
- Extensive experience across personal lines insurance
- Cross functional experience and knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Project management experience
- Exposure to the full insurance life cycle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a number of projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Daniel Mureddu on 0412 939 951.
Sector speciality & refer a friend details.