Due to recent growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Business Support Officer to join a well established, mid sized insurance brokerage based in the inner suburb of Malvern East. This role will work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of their office.
What's on offer:
- Supportive workplace culture
- Attractive salary package
- Flexibility to consider 3-4 days a week or full time
- Ample car parking
- Modern, open place office
You will be providing all round office support to a team of insurance Brokers and Claims Managers. You'll be the 'go-to' person for all office queries and your role will also include:
- General Office management, in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Local IT assistance, supported by an external IT Helpdesk
- Providing assistance with templates, reports, and compliance related tasks
- Organising new starter inductions
- Reception responsibilities including answering phone calls
Skills & Experience:
- Proven administrative experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience and in particular Word and Excel,
- Experience in Microsoft Teams and Teams Phone
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, with strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience within a broking environment beneficial
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!