A well-established business with a reputation for excellence in broking, they boast a supportive management team and a progressive culture. You will enjoy luxurious, modern offices and a fantastic location in the inner South East. This role is a full time position and the company offer flexibility around hours and a family-friendly working environment.
Whats on offer:
- You will enjoy a supportive environment where your career can thrive and develop over time and where you will feel truly appreciated
- The team enjoys a social work environment and they have modern break out areas, flexible work stations and a BBQ area.
- The salary package for this role is $60k - $80k pro rata, depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Management of the company's premium trust accounts including collection of premiums and processing outgoing payments
- Supporting the induction of new employees and monitoring ongoing employee well-being
- Assisting with ongoing process improvements and the development of company procedures
- Reporting to management on portfolio analysis and preparing business reports
- Assisting with compliance requirements for the business
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have:
- Ideally you will have worked in a support/operations role within Insurance Broking
- Prior experience dealing with trust accounts, premium collection and processing of payments will be viewed very favourably.
- Strong Excel skills are required and experience using Winbeat is highly advantageous.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435727524.