Our client is Australia's leading total waste management services company. For many years, they have supported industry, communities, business' and households by delivering a wide range of solutions to suit.
An opportunity has become available for a Business Unit Sales Manager. This role is to be accountable for leading, managing and driving top line revenue growth across South Australia.
The key tasks of the role include:
- Develop and ensure sales strategies are delivered
- Foucs on new revenue AND expand on exisiting business
- Plan monthly and quarterly sales plans to ensure delivery of profitable growth.
- Monitor sales performance on a regular (weekly & monthly) basis, taking action as required to ensure targets are met.
- Drive, grow metrics & KPI's across the sales team
- Conduct sales presentations, submit qoutes and close out sales
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven commercial business to business sales experience; drive sales, manage accounts and overall business development skills
- Demonstrated delivery of budgets and provide strategic sales planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working customer relationships
- High level commercial analytical skills
- Tertiary education (sales & marketing or business administration highy desirable)
- Lead by example with company policies and attribtues
- Generous remuneration package + incentives
- Permanent full-time position
- The opportunity to join a market-leading business
How to Apply