Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
About the Company:
Our Client is an Australian-owned solutions based company focused on providing innovative and proven technologies and solutions to the water, wastewater and renewables sectors. They provide a clear planning approach, strong operational delivery and guarantee a customer-centric service that delivers outstanding results.
What's on Offer:
- 9 to 10 week project
- Working locally across the Northern Suburbs
- ASAP Start required
- Safety focused team and company
- Be part of a project crew
- Prestart checks and written reporting on equipment
- Safe operation of a C2 Slewing Crane
- Additional functions as required when not operating
- Recent demonstrated experience operating C2 Slewing Crane
- C2 Licence essential
- Have a strong safety culture
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Personal reliable transport (this position is not with in public transport routes)
- Full PPE including Longs, Steel cap boots and hard hat
How to Apply
To be considered for this role you must have recent demonstrated experience as a crane operator with the correct licences in place. We are looking to interview and start Monday so if you are looking for a solid 9 to 10 weeks work APPLY NOW!