We are seeking motivated professionals to join as Case Manager - Relationships to provide a dedicated service to insurers and the client Trustee. This includes Death, Terminal Illness, Income Protection, Permanent Incapacity and Total and Permanent Disablement. The Case Manager - Relationships provides these services with the utmost professionalism, keeping the member's circumstances front of mind at all times.
With a focus on quality outcomes by balancing member needs with operational limits, the Case Manager - Relationships is the primary contact for members / claimants who make a claim and treats each claim as unique. The Case Manager - Relationships ensures members / claimants receive accurate and timely information delivered with respect and sensitivity.
- 4 to 12 weeks of training provided
- Learn on the Job
- Career progression opportunities
- Generous Salary Packages
- Flexible working Arangemnets
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Taking ownership of the claim and ensuring regular and proactive follow-up and phone contact to drive outcomes.
- Create a positive experience by quickly establishing rapport with members.
- Listen carefully to members and respond promptly providing correct information to their concerns and queries.
- Effectively manage difficult conversations by actively listening, empathising, identifying the member or claimants real needs and taking personal responsibility for resolving problems/issues.
- Actively contribute to and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Demonstrate service excellence by actively seeking information to understand the member's circumstances, problems, expectations, needs and to go beyond the transaction.
- Take personal ownership and accountability to ensure actions are completed within the agreed timelines and the member experience is always front of mind.
- Proactively deliver and manage a claims portfolio in accordance with quality case management principles and operating standards.
- Take personal action to develop capability through appropriate development including challenging on-the-job opportunities.
- Ensure all work completed adheres to service and quality standards.
To qualify and succeed in this role, you must:
- Minimum 1 year case management and/or assessment experience in group life claims or equivalent (relating to personal injury) (Prefered)
- Preferable knowledge of Group insurance knowledge (including Death, TPD, TIB and PI claims processes)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to use Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise work and handle multiple tasks
- Build effective relationships with team and key contacts
- Embrace and support change to provide superior customer experience
- Understand and empathise with members needs
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Sean Ghadri on 0432 251 228 or send your application to email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!