Who is our client?
Our client has over 35 years' experience in growing, harvesting and packing, Our client prides themselves in supplying the freshest produce to Australia's leading supermarkets, market wholesalers and numerous export markets. As a market leader within the industry, the business continues to focus on delivering the freshest potatoes and onions to their consumers.
Why is this the right job for you?
- Immediate start available
- Safe working environment
- Casual ongoing work
- Monday-Friday, Have the weekends all to yourself!
- Occasional overtime!
This job is both
- Fast paced
- Physically demanding & repetitive
What do you need to be successful?
- Having your own car and license is a very big requirement
- Labouring experience
- Over the age of 18 (with proof)
- be willing to work long shifts at a short notice
- Be a hardworking individual
- Physically capable to do the heavy lifting (up to 20kg repetitively)
- A CAN DO attitude will also help in securing this role
About the role:
We are looking for Employees that are looking to join a successful leading Fresh potato and onion producer. As a Pick Packer, you will be part of a highly committed and experienced team reporting directly to the Team Leader. With the provided on the job training, you will perform general packing and stacking duties of Fresh Produce up 20kg.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique Australian Owned Family business at a rate of $23.66p/h (flat rate).
How do you apply?
If your not afraid of hard work and can be relied on 100% please hit the APPLY NOW button.
Any further questions about the role please call our office on 08 8104 0747 and ask for Ashleigh!