Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking CASUAL Pick Packers for our client, located in Eastern Creek.
This is a great opportunity to join a Unique Australian Owned Family Business. We are looking for employees that are hard working, highly reliable and are looking to join a successful leading potato and onion producer.
As Pick Packer you will be part of a highly committed and experienced team and will report directly to the Team Leader. Following on the job training, you will perform general packing and stacking duties of Fresh Produce up to 20Kg.
This job offers a $22.86 flat rate per hour
This job is both
- Fast paced
- Physically demanding & repetitive
Skills & experience
- MUST have previous experience in a Pick Packing, Labouring or Physically Demanding role
- MUST be able to start work at 6:00am at Eastern Creek
- MUST have own car & licence
- MUST be available to work long shifts at short notice
- MUST be hard working and highly reliable
- Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Be able to differentiate between colours and shades
- Have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Have good communication skills
- Be a team player who enjoys repetitive tasks and has great attention to detail
- Be safety conscious
- Food production experience preferred
If you are a hardworking, reliable person who likes working with their hands, then we would like to hear from you.
If you believe you fit these criteria, please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your resume to us.
If you have any questions in regards to the position, please call Molly on 08 8104 0747 during BUSINESS HOURS
Previous applicants need not apply