Our client is a small (but growing) family-owned product development and manufacturing business. They primarily service the dental market, along with also servicing the broader healthcare industry. Our client's facility is a TGA registered manufacturing operation, and is regulated by ISO 11609, ISO 13485, GMP, and HACCP standards.
We are currently recruiting for casual Packing Operators - This is a short-term role spanning for approximately a week. Working hours involved 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong experience working as a Production Operator in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment
- High energy and motivation to achieve the highest standards
- Be able to work well in a team and work autonomously
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your resume in Word Format.
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates can be contacted.
Questions can be directed to Jaquline Farag at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0411 832 205.