Our client, a well-established crafter of premium wines, are looking for reliable, hardworking, flexible production workers and forklift operators to join their team on an on-call basis.
There's multiple roles available including Day Shift & Afternoon Shift - Keep reading to find out more!
This is located in the Beautiful Adelaide Hills!
About the role:
The duties for the role are pretty straight forward - You are required to pick up the bottles of wine and lay them down in large wire cages. You will be part of a team and will be rotated throughout the day. Given the high volume of bottles required to store and to ensure the project is completed in the expected time-frame, it is expected you will place well over 2000 bottles a day.
Ideally to be successful for this position you will possess the following:
- A current Driver's License is a must
- Be flexible with working hours Monday to Friday
- Current Forklift Licence is advantageous
- Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts and on call
- Recent experience in a fast-paced production environment (hospitality would also be classed as fast paced)
- Possesses a strong Mechanical Aptitude and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the wine industry is advantageous but not essential
- Can work as part of a team or autonomously
With on the job training provided, this role is a great opportunity to gain experience within the Wine industry and challenge yourself!
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call our Adelaide office on 08 8104 0747 for any questions.