Fuse Recruitment are on the hunt for reliable, hardworking production workers to join our client's team for the Casual Tirage period commencing in July.
Our client, a well-established crafter of premium wines, based in the Adelaide Hills have multiple roles available including Day Shift & Afternoon Shift.
About the role:
The duties for the role are pretty straight forward - You are required to pick up the bottles of wine and lay them down in large wire cages. You will be part of a team and will be rotated throughout the day. Given the high volume of bottles required to store and to ensure the project is completed in the expected time-frame, it is expected you will place well over 2000 bottles a day.
To be successful for this position you will possess the following:
- A current Driver's License with reliable transport
- Be flexible with working hours Monday to Friday
- Current Forklift Licence is advantageous
- Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts and on call
- Recent experience in a fast-paced production environment (hospitality would also be classed as fast paced)
- Possesses a strong Mechanical Aptitude and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the wine industry is advantageous but not essential
- Can work as part of a team or autonomously
With on the job training provided, this role is a great opportunity to gain experience within the Wine industry.
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call our Adelaide office on 08 8104 0747 for any questions.