A new exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised and leading Insurance Company!
We are working with one of the world's largest Insurance companies to recruit a Casualty Underwriter who will be responsible for developing new business from a panel of allocated brokers. In addition, they will provide exceptional customer service to assigned producers and manage renewals. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Prior experience in an underwriting role with Casualty lines background highly desirable
- Proven relationship management and business development capabilities
- Strong personal attributes and a clear passion, drive and self-motivation to achieve
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing abilities
- Bachelors' degree or higher (highly desirable)
What's on offer:
- Negotiable remuneration package (dependent upon experience & demonstrated skills)
- The chance to take the next step in your insurance career
- The opportunity to join a market-leading Insurance company
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact James Wright at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 191 193 or (03) 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now.