Our client is one of Australia's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Western Suburbs and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for experience labourers and combo truck operators to work throughout Melbourne primarily in the areas of Vac truck operation, labouring and CCTV.
This position requires experience working in confined space and working at heights. Previous experience in the Water and Utilities is not mandatory but will be beneficial for this position. This role will require the operation of Jet/combo trucks for clearing services, CCTV operating for inspections and general labouring works.
- Confined Spaces Ticket (within 2 years)
- Working at Heights Ticket (within 2 Years)
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (mandatory)
- HR Licence
- Availability for shift work (which could include afternoons and nights)
- First Aid
- Rail Industry Workers Card (RIW)
- Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures at all times
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity available
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV (Word Documents ONLY), or contact Steven Nguyen on 03 9981 5900 for more information.