Who will I be working for?
Our client is one of Brisbane's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for Vacuum Truck experienced Offsiders or operators.
What's in it for me?
- ASAP Start with Permanent offer after 16 weeks
- Overtime and penalties
- Further development and training on offer
- Join a highly respected company within the utilities sector
This position would suit a candidate with experience within labouring. Previous experience in the Water and Utilities is not mandatory for this position but is highly regarded. Potential for further training may be provided to the right candidate
What do you need to be able to secure this fantastic opportunity?
- A HR Truck License is a must
- Confined Space ticket highly regarded
- Working at Heights ticket highly regarded
- Hep Aand Hep B Vaccinations highly regarded
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Always be committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.