Who Will I Be Working for?
About Fuse Recruitment
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
About our client
Our client specialises in the outsourced management of water and wastewater services and works with local authorities, industrial and commercial clients to design, build, operate and maintain their unique assets.
What is the role?
Working as part of a high performing team, your duties will consist of, but will not be limited to:
- Pipe relining such as patching, inversions, satellite junction repairs and robotic cutting.
- CCTV and locating drains for relining
- UV Curing
- High Pressure Jetting
- Manhole entry and inspections
- Flow control and bypass plans
What are the benefits?
- Long term permanency on offer
- Fantastic pay rate + super
- Work life balance
- Opportunity for overtime
What do I need to be considered?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a CCTV Operator
- Willingness to learn and further your skills
- Open car license (HR truck license will be highly regarded)
- White card
- Confined Space Entry ticket and Working at Heights ticket
- CCTV Accreditation
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Schell on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!