Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client has a very simple vision, and that is to provide the best possible solution for sewer & stormwater services in Australia, from jet cleaning and CCTV inspections to patching and relining to each and every one of their clients. They strive to provide a professional service that out-shines their competitors on value and results. They serve all sectors of the market from domestic home owners to large Council's and corporations. No job should is be too big or too small for our Client. This is the ethos which is bred into their daily operations. If they can't find a solution to best suit the demands of the job, they make one.
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a an Experianced CCTV Opearator to be based out of the Gold Coast (Stapylton) Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to Inspect, assess, clean and maintain sewer and stormwater pipelines using CCTV and high pressure water jetting.
Duites include but not limited to;
- Safe operation in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Completing regular maintenance on the CCTV equipment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- WSA NWPNET016
- Experience in Sewer and Storm Water Reporting
- Experience with Ipek or Proteus
- Experience with Wincan V8 or VX
- Drivers licence (MR preferable)
- WHS General Induction Card (white card)
- Confined Spaces (advantage)
- Working At Heights (advantage)
Key Personal Attributes
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to tasks and colleagues.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work in a trade related industry.
- Outcome orientated.
- Continual improvement orientation.
- Systematic, well organised and reliable.
- Confident and calm under pressure
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.