About our Client
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for an experienced combination vacuum truck operator to join their team. This position will be responsible for projects related to the collections, distribution and management of the stormwater and sewer networks.
Why is this the right job for you?
- Long term permanent position
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Regular overtime!
What do you need to be successful?
- Operating CCTV camera equipment
- Carry out regular maintenance on the equipment
- Completion of accurate and legible paperwork, as required.
- Experience in underground pipe lines
- Experience dealing with external stakeholders
- Construction industry blue/white card
- Experience working with Councils and Water Authorities
- Minimum 1-5 year experience in a similar role
- Confined space certificate
- Experience with drain cleaning - desired
- Experience in water/sewer essential
- Good driving record
- Have a positive attitude and be able to work in a team
- Follow instructions and comply with all safety directions
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- Confined space, Working at Heights
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (mandatory)
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
What exactly is this role doing?
In this role you will operate a number of different vehicles ranging from high velocity vacuum units to smaller rigid vacuum trucks and semi-trailer units.
- Safe operation of the vehicle in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Collection and disposal of waste
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number
How to Apply?
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!