Our client is one of Australia leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for experienced operators and labourers to work throughout SEQ, primarily in the areas of Vac truck operation, CCTV and Mechanical Fitting.
This position requires experience working in confined space, and working at heights. Previous experience in the Water and Utilities is not mandatory for this position. This role will require the operation of Jet/combo trucks for clearing services, CCTV operating for inspections and general labouring works.
- CCTV experience
- Confined Spaces Ticket (within 2 years)
- Working at Heights Ticket (within 2 Years)
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (mandatory)
- HR Licence (Preferred)
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures at all times.
What's on Offer
- $27.85 an hour plus overtime
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity available
- Respected international company
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.