We are seeking a skilled Certification Engineer to join a leading Automotive Company within their planning and development group. Focusing on performing a range of evaluation and diagnostic tasks, you will play a key role in ensuring that product complies and passes regulatory and certification milestones.
- Development and implementation of processes to achieve compliance and certification requirements.
- Support activities to ensure product certification activities achieve deadlines.
- Project scheduling to ensure achievement of milestones.
- Assist with preparation and review of submissions to regulatory and certifications bodies.
- Maintenance of internal data management and reporting functions.
Ideally, you will be a skilled Engineer with significant experience in delivering certification and compliance projects within the automotive industry. An outstanding understanding of Australian and International vehicle regulations is a must.
Coupled with you technical and project skills, you will need to have a excellent eye for detail with excellent data management and reporting skills. Stakeholder and Communication skills are essential with the ability to manage a range of project personnel and ensure project delivery to key milestones.
This contract role is a career opportunity to join a global brand and offers an excellent remuneration and development opportunity.
Interested? Call Matthew Christensen or George Blias on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!