Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with various Civil and Construction Contractors that require staff for local and remote work, including major infrastructure projects.
We have numerous opportunities for Civil & Construction Plant Operators + Civil & Construction Workers. These roles include: Excavator Operators, Loader Operators, Bobcat Operators, Roller Operators + Pipelayers and Civil Labourers to work on project-based contracts AND current Infrastructure Projects.
The Successful candidates must have:
- White Card (South Australian white card highly desirable - not online)
- Minimum 18 months proven Civil & Construction experience
- Highly skilled Excavator Operators (Bulk and Final Trim ability)
- Be safety focused
- Current drivers license with reliable own transport
- HR / MR License highly desirable
- Proven experience in Civil & Construction (Earthworks / Drainage / Pipelaying / General Civil Ground work)
- Ticketed Plant Operators - Loader / Roller / Skid steer / Dump truck
- Must be punctual, reliable and willing to work over time as required.
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format with a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above along with a minimum of 2 current professional referees.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Adam or Luanne from Fuse Recruitment during business hours on 08 8104 0747.