Who we are:
Fuse recruitment provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Who will you be working with?
An opportunity for civil construction workers to work with an award-winning company that specialises in civil infrastructure works for a wide range of State and Federal Governments. Experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, airport runways, subdivisions and more, they are committed to not only delivering on expectation but exceeding, and this is your opportunity to join a team that gets the job done!
What are the benefits?
- Safe work environment
- Immediate start
- Hands on role
- Great remuneration
What will you be doing?
- Performing general labouring duties
- Mixing, pouring, and spreading gravel and concrete.
- Digging holes and preparing sites for installation of drains and other fixtures
- Concreting, steel fixing and formwork
- Laying pipes and conduits
- Operating plant machinery (licensed and experienced)
What do you need?
- Both COVID vaccinations
- White card (mandatory)
- Minimum 1-2 years within the civil industry
- Strong safety awareness
- Be self-motivated and switched on
- Plant tickets are an advantage
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or contact Senada on 0437394931.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $100* if we find them a new role!