Fuse Recruitment offers services to multiple industries including Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance and Wealth Management. One of our partners seeks an Senior Civil Engineer with Asset Management experience for upcoming works.
- Five month contract to start, with potential of another 6 month extension!
- Early June start date
- Competitive remuneration
- Sunshine Coast location
- Great organisational culture and team
The responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:
- Assessment of bridges and culvert infrastructure
- Preparation of asset management plans (including Structure management plans) for the long-term management assets.
- Preparation of reports on asset condition data, pavement options analysis, designs and business cases.
- Undertake assessments for heavy vehicle permits for class 1 and class 2 applications.
- Manage workload to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Ensure quality of outputs.
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders and provide regular updates on progress of works.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant Engineering Qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- RPEQ Certification
- Valid driver's licence
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!"