This established multi-disciplinary contractor requires a Civil Estimator to hit the ground running in South Australia. Our client have an excellent reputation for delivering projects on time and working collaboratively with clients, stakeholders and the wider community which has made them a contractor of choice. Safety is the core value that underpins all that we do, in all areas of the business.
- Formulation and submission of tenders
- Tender/contract negotiations post tender
- Coordinating tender handovers with the Construction team
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry standards
- Land development - Residential and Industrial Sub-divisions
- Water / Sewer upgrades
- Road infrastructure for local councils and SA Roads.
- 5+ years' experience in the Civil Construction industry
- A mix of project and estimating experience is ideal
- First principle estimating experience
- Development of subcontractor work packages and review
- General knowledge of the local market conditions to ensure maximum returns are achieved
- Exposure to Expert Estimation is desirable
For further information, please call Adam Penny on 0418 921 955 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!