Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the storm water and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for Experienced Labourers to join their team on the
What's on Offer
- Long term permanent position (6 months casual to start)
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Regular overtime!
- Drivers License
- White Card (mandatory)
- Confined space, Working at Heights (preferred)
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (preferred)
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures at all times.
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777