WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
Fuse Recruitment are partnered with an award-winning business that specialises in civil infrastructure works for a wide range of State and Federal Governments, Statutory Authorities, Local Governments and private investors and developers. Our client is a progressive Civil Construction Company, servicing both metropolitan and rural South Australia, with a reputation as being one of South Australia's more diverse contactors both in size of contract and technical difficulty.
Fuse Recruitment have numerous opportunities for Civil Leading Hands to join our team. As a Leading Hand you will be responsible for the completion of projects on or under time, while maintaining site safety & delivery a high-quality product to the client.
- Daily allowances
- A great culture
- High hourly rate plus penalties
- Permanent opportunities
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST:
- Proven recent supervision of Civil Crews (ideally sewer work)
- The ability to lead a team of 4 - 5 employees, including contractors
- 2 years industrial subdivision experience (desirable)
- Ability to read off plans
- Proven safety awareness
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)
- Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Current driver's licence
- Understanding the process involved in completing an industrial subdivision from start to finish
- People management skills
- Efficient time management
- Commitment to Quality outcomes
- Good communication skills
- Current working history with contactable reference
- Various plant tickets and truck license (an advantage)
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Senada from Fuse Recruitment on 0437394931
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!