Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with one of Australia's leading Civil & Construction companies. This business is an expert in delivering services across transport, water, rail, port, resources and energy projects.
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Civil Leading Hands for ongoing work.
Successul candidates must have:
- Current drivers license
- Pipe laying experience (2 years)
- Truck license highly desirable (HR-MR)
- Minimum 3 years' experience (Civil & Construction)
- Relevant hands-on supervisory experience
- White Card
- Excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual and take pride in their work
- Flexibe with travel & location of work
- Machine tickets and competent in operating plant e.g. excavator, bobcat, loader
- Permanent work for successful applicants
- Quality client
- Company ute provided
- Exciting new projects
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Adam Penny from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.