Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with one of South Australia's leading civil infrastructure companies who are experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, subdivisions and all other civil infrastructure.
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Civil Leading Hands for ongoing remote and local civil work.
Successul candidates must have:
- Current drivers license
- Pipe laying experience (2 years)
- Truck license highly desirable (HR-MR)
- Minimum 3 years' experience (Civil & Construction)
- Relevant hands-on supervisory experience
- White Card
- Excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual and take pride in their work
- Flexibe with travel & location of work
- Machine tickets and competent in operating plant e.g. excavator, bobcat, loader
- Permanent work for successful applicants
- Quality client
- Exciting new projects
Candidates must be willing to work an extended roster.
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.