Fuse Recruitment are partnered with a Leading Civil & Construction company who specialises in delivering earthworks, roads, subdivisions and all other Civil Infrastructure.
Our client delivers high quality Infrastructure to a broad range of Local, State and Federal Government Department clients.
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Civil Leading Hands for ongoing remote and local civil work.
Successful candidates must have:
- Current Drivers License
- Pipe laying experience (2 years)
- Minimum 3 years' experience (Civil & Construction)
- Truck License highly desirable (HR-MR)
- Relevant hands-on supervisory experience
- Experience leading teams of between 4 to 8 people
- Ability to work with key stakeholders
- White Card
- High level communication skills
- Flexible with travel & location of work
- Machine tickets and competent in operating plant e.g. excavator, bobcat, loader
- Quality client
- Exciting new ongoing projects
- Opportunity for permanent work for successful candidates
Candidates must be willing to work an extended roster.
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.