Who we are:
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Who will you be working with?
An opportunity for civil construction workers with knowledge and experience in pipelaying to work with an award-winning company that specialises in civil infrastructure works for a wide range of State and Federal Governments. Experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, airport runways, subdivisions and more, they are committed to not only delivering on expectation but exceeding, and this is your opportunity to join a team that gets the job done!
What are the benefits?
- Safe work environment
- Immediate start
- Essential worker
- Great remuneration
What will you be doing?
- Measuring and configuring pipe routes
- Digging trenches using hand and machine trenching tools
- Removing old or broken piping systems
- Laying pipes into trenches and applying pipe spacers
- Sealing exposed pipe joints and fittings
- Filling and sealing pipe trenches
What do you need?
- Both COVID vaccinations
- White card (mandatory)
- Recent experience in pipelaying within the civil industry
- Minimum 1-2 years within the civil industry
- Be self-motivated and switched on
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or contact Senada on 0437394931.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $100* if we find them a new role!