LR&M Constructions is an award winning business that specialises in civil infrastructure works for a wide range of State and Federal Governments, Statutory Authorities, Local Governments and private investors and developers.
The LR&M Constructions team are experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, airport runways, subdivisions, golf courses, wetlands, pipeline reticulation works and all other civil infrastructure.
Our client is committed to being best in the world at exceeding its customers expectations and in developing long-term relationships to ensure the best outcomes for its customers and for its shareholders.
Due to continued year on year growth, our client now require Project Managers to join their business!
- Land development - Residential and Industrial Sub-divisions
- Water / Sewer upgrades
- Road infrastructure (State and Federal projects)
Other Projects they do:
- Utilities contracting for major utilities operators
- Projects range from $2mil to $20mil
- Prepare and issue, Project Plan, Safety Plan & Project Specific Quality Plan
- Prepare works program and issue to Superintendent
- Oversee quality checks and take offs have been completed
- Check Schedule of Quantities - discrepancies to be made clear to Superintendent
- Monitor & oversee drawings, specifications and quality requirements for all site related activities
- Deal with higher level design and construct issues
- Preparation, presentation and review of weekly costing reports (with Surveyor)
- Preparation and presentation of fortnightly program updates
- Oversee subcontractor agreements
- Communicate with client representatives and/or superintendents and council inspectors to ensure their requirements are being met
- Overall management of the project site including safety and environmental matters.
- Civil related degree
- 5+ Years in the Civil Construction Industry
- Demonstrated history as Project Manager on these types of jobs (or ran your own projects)
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
- Self-motivated, with well-developed organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
To apply please lodge your application using the link below, alternatively you can email your application or questions to email@example.com or call Bernie 0499 052 652 for this Project Management position or any other Professional Civil Construction Positions.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!