This dynamic civil & construction company specialize in construction works for various industries including Transport, Utilities & Urban Development. Further services include earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
- Land development - Residential and Industrial Sub-divisions
- Water / Sewer upgrades
- Road infrastructure for local councils and SARoads
- Super-school developments
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager to join our clients business on a full time basis. This role will allow the right candidate further experience and the opportunity for career progression.
Successful candidates must have and be able to:
- Current drivers license
- Truck license highly desirable (HR-MR)
- Minimum 5 years' experience (Civil & Construction)
- Relevant hands-on supervisory experience
- White Card
- Excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual
- Proactive attitude and take pride in their work
- Flexibe with travel & location of work
- Machine tickets and competent in operating plant e.g. excavator, bobcat, loader
- Understanding of all WHS practices
- Provide supervison of all site personnel and subcontractors on civil sites
- Work closely with Project Management Team
- Permanent work for successful applicant
- Quality client
- Career progression
- Company vehicle provided
- Exciting new projects
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
For further information about the role, please contact Adam from Fuse Recruitment on 0418 921 955.