Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with one of South Australia's leading civil infrastructure companies who are experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, subdivisions, underground services and all other civil infrastructure.
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Civil Supervisors for ongoing remote and local work. This role will allow the right candidate further experience and the opportunity for career progression.
Successful candidates must have and be able to:
- Current drivers license
- Truck license highly desirable (HR-MR)
- Minimum 5 years' experience (Civil & Construction)
- Relevant hands-on supervisory experience
- White Card
- Excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual
- Proactive attitude and take pride in their work
- Flexibe with travel & location of work
- Machine tickets and competent in operating plant e.g. excavator, bobcat, loader
- Understanding of all WHS practices
- Provide supervison of all site personnel and subcontractors on civil sites
- Work closely with Project Management Team
- Permanent work for successful applicants
- Quality client
- Career progression
- Company vehicle provided
- Exciting new projects
Candidates must be willing to work an extended roster.
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.