Your new company:
Work with the world's largest independent claims management company. They provide leading and trusted expert assistance to customers to help them restore and enhance their lives, businesses, and communities in Australia and across the globe.
Your new role:
You will operate under moderate or specialised supervision to resolve commercial and domestic losses, ensuring compliance with service level agreements and maintain high production levels. You will work amongst a team of high-performing claims adjusters and contribute to the excellent team culture.
- Provide office and field-based assessment and investigation of commercial, domestic and liability insurance losses from first advice to final settlement
- Provide support and advice to policy holders with respect to their claims
- Examine claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverage
- Investigate claims by interviewing claimants and witnesses, obtaining official reports, by inspecting physical damage, by comparing claim information with evidence.
- Comply with and maintain Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education
- Assist less-experienced adjusters with claims handling if required
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Substantial experience as a Property Loss Adjuster
- Thorough knowledge of insurance terminology, practices, and conditions
- Loss Adjusting qualifications preferred, or professional qualifications in the Loss Adjusting Industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Developed time management and organisational skills
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- a strong base salary + company vehicle
- 6-month role with an opportunity for permanency
- Office close to shops and public transport
- Friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply to the role directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!