Work with the world's largest independent claims management company. They provide leading and trusted expert assistance to customers to help them restore and enhance their lives, businesses and communities in Australia and across the globe.
Your new role:
You will manage a portfolio of property claims to conclusion and ensure compliance with service level agreements whilst meeting performance indicators. You'll work amongst a team of high-performing claims adjusters and contribute to the excellent team culture.
- Examining claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverage
- Investigating claims by conducting office based analysis of physical damage details, interviewing claimants, and comparing claim information with evidence
- Providing support & advice to policy holders with respect to their claims
- Setting loss reserves
- Preparing first reports by collecting and summarising information required
- Where possible settling claims after determining liability, client's instructions, and authority levels
- Controlling claim costs
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years end-to-end claims management experience
- Exposure to, or understanding of, property claims (domestic or commercial)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
- A strong base salary of up to $60,000 + super
- A full-time, permanent position
- Office close to shops and public transport
- Friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!