Join a well-known suburban broker as an Insurance Claims Administrator. Our Client is seeking an experienced Claims Administrator to help with management of claims that the broking team receives.
Their office is in Inner North Melbourne - a short walk from Melbourne Central train station and is easily accessible by other forms of transport.
- Permanent opportunity
- Learn from some of Melbourne's finest brokers
- Highly competitive remuneration on offer
As an Insurance Claims Administrator, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Registering claims
- Processing payments
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Customer follow up and service
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous insurance claims experience and claims processing experience is essential.
- Previous experience in Insurance environment and understanding of insurance terminology highly regarded.
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry (experience with CRM systems), WinBeat or Sunrise is ideal.
- High attention to detail
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to George by Applying online. For a confidential discussion please contact George on 0411 832 205.