An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Claims Assessor to join a leading global investment and superannuation company. You will be responsible for providing a specialised claims assessment service to insurers and trustees of superannuation funds.
- Flexible working environment - 2 days in office 3 days at home
- Strong team-based culture with ongoing training and support
- Long-term career available with generous salary
- Modern office environment
- Excellent training and development at start up
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide assessment service for a portfolio of claims
- Ensure claim remediation as directed, are actioned in accordance within agreed timeframes
- Undertake claim notification interviews as required
- Ensuring customer service standards are met
Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge and experience of Superannuation and Life insurance
- Highly organised with that "can do" attitude
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!