IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE.
Are you a recent graduate? Looking to kickstart your career in the insurance industry? We have an excellent opportunity for you!
Fuse Recruitment has partnered with Sedgwick Australia exclusively to bring you Graduate Claims Assistant opportunities across Australia.
Sedgwick Australia's Professional Services Division are the market leaders for providing loss adjusting services in Australia. Our professionals are regarded as the best in industry and are highly sought after both in the external market and from major insurers.
As Claims Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering an excellent experience to our customers and clients at all stages of a claim. You will work collaboratively with your Sedgwick colleagues to deliver services within relevant SLAs. Your actions will ensure the customer and client remain central to everything you do.
- Market-leading remuneration
- Great work-life balance
- Generous incentive scheme
- Opportunity for career progression within a global organisation
- Great culture and work environment
- Setting up and managing claim files including implementing an effective triage system
- Manage customer and client enquiries and provide positive and effective solutions, including complex claim scenarios
- Providing proactive administrative support
- Professional written correspondence, including reports and email
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Business, Economics, Commerce, Finance or equivalent
- Strong time management skills including the ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office will be strongly considered
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment (including account management) with the ability to undertake objection handling
- Positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to a high performing team and culture
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now! Or contact Alyana Stoneman from Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727 for any questions.
Know someone suitable for this role? Refer a friend and we'll give you $500!*
Sedgwick and Fuse are committed to building and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry. If you are looking for a new role, we'd love to hear from you!