Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting for a Claims Consultant to join their dynamic team. Our client is an established Insurance business with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. They have been operational for over 20 years and are nationally recognised from their service and highly skilled team, they are now also partnered with a leading global insurer. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated individual, who is keen to help them achieve company goals and exceed client's expectations.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Great working atmosphere
- Supportive team and management
- Join a market leader
- A great opportunity to grow your career with this specialist insurance operation
- Flexibility to WFH
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Management of a portfolio of motor claims
- End to end claims management from lodgement to settlement
- Negotiations and settlements on all files
- Ensuring customer service standards are met
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven track record of claims management and settlement
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly organised with that "can do" attitude
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!