Our client is an established Insurance business with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. They have been operational for in excess of 20 years and are nationally recognised from their service and highly skilled team; they are now also partnered with a leading global insurer. To join this great team, the ideal candidate with be a friendly team member who is committed to contributing to the success of the business.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an insurance Claims Consultant
- Experience handling claims within a specialised insurer (highly regarded)
- Proven ability to lodge and manage a portfolio of claims
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Management of incoming and outgoing communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide outstanding and efficient service to all customers at all times
- Tier 1 (essential)
What's on offer:
- An opportunity to broaden your product knowledge within a niche insurer
- The chance to work in a friendly, team-based environment
- The opportunity to work in Melbourne's inner eastern suburbs
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.