Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting for a Property Claims Consultant to join their dynamic team. Our client is an established Insurance business with a leading presence in the market and are recognised for their service and highly skilled team. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated individual, who is keen to help them achieve company goals and exceed client's expectations.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Great working atmosphere
- Supportive team and management
- Join a market leader
- A great opportunity to grow your career
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Management of a portfolio of commercial property claims
- End to end claims management from lodgement to settlement
- Negotiations and settlements on all files
- Ensuring customer service standards are met
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven track record of claims management and settlement
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly organised with that "can do" attitude
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!