Our client is an established, independent specialist claim manager that provides innovative outsourced claim management services across all lines of general insurance. They are looking for 2 Senior Account Managers (Claims Consultants) to join the liability team in either their Sydney or Melbourne offices.
What's on offer:
- An excellent remuneration package
- A paid day off for your Birthday
- 2 paid charity days
- Fantastic, modern offices
- Annual Bonus
- The chance to work in a friendly, team-based environment
- Flexible work from home arrangements (was already in place prior to Covid)
- Regular team events
- Fantastic internal progression and development opportunities
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing general liability claims (bodily injury, property damage and construction) for a portfolio of Australian and overseas insurers
- Assessing liability and financial exposure
- Make recommendations for the future strategy of each claim
- Forge relationships with a portfolio of clients, building trust and understanding, in an effort to produce the best outcomes
- Achieve superior results for our clients
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- You are legally qualified or have been managing complex liability claims
- You have sound analytical skills
- Effective negotiation and advocacy abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or apply now.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!