Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting a Claims Consultant to join their Recoveries and Settlements team. Our client is an established Underwriting Agency with a leading presence. They have been in operation for 50+ years, specialise in motor and have a real focus on their culture.
Because they are a National organisation this role can be based in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Brisbane.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- Dress for your day
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Competitive incentive program
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide expert management of recovery claims
- Attend to specialised recoveries tasks as efficiently and cost effectively as possible
- Contribute to innovative solutions to claims costs management
- Build strong relationships with third parties and their insurers to resolve matters reasonably and quickly
- Ask the right questions and think about all possible strategy options and outcomes before making decisions
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven track record of claims management including settlement & recoveries
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly organised with that "can do" attitude
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!