An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Claims Consultant to join a nationally recognised claims administrator. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio between 150-250 motor claims from start to lodgement to settlement whilst providing a high level of customer service that differentiates your company from any competitors. Can be based in MEL/SYD/BRIS.
What's on offer:
- Supportive workplace culture
- Attractive salary package
- Long term career opportunities
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of motor claims
- End to end claims management from lodgement to settlement
- Negotiating and settlements on all files
- Deliver level of service which differentiates company from competitors
- Ensuring customer standards are met
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of claims management and settlement
- Highly organised with that "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere
- Minimum of 1 year managing insurance claims
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!