Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting for a Claims Consultant to join their experienced team. Our client offers a claims management service focusing on customer service and fair outcomes, being an innovator in the industry on the way they approach claims management. Our client works closely with its customers seeking the best resolution possible for them, creating a supportive relationship from beginning to end.
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and motivated individual, who is keen to join a rapidly growing and dynamic team and work with an innovative company.
Who you will be working with?
You will be working with an existing claims team, managing end-to-end property claims across the domestic and commercial product suite. Maintain and manage the claims portfolio whilst engaging with customers and insurers to provide timely and innovative claims solutions, all with extra commissions on offer! You will be working in a warm and encouraging work culture based on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Attractive salary package with generous commissions available based on claim processing volume
- Full time position with flexible work options available
- Work for an Australian owned company with a dynamic and innovate approach to claims management
- Career progression and development opportunities with a rapidly growing company
- Be guided by an experienced and supportive leadership team who will help you build your career in a positive team environment
- End-to-end claims management building strong relationships with customers
Duties and responsibilities include:
- End-to-end claims management
- Liaise with insurers and clients to resolve claims matters
- Ensure timely response to all claim matters with the provision of excellent service
- Negotiate with policy holders and underwriters to ensure favourable claims settlement
- Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish organisational goals
- Ensure a high level of communication with all relevant parties is adhered to throughout the claim life-cycle as well as establishing and maintaining strong working relationships all key with stakeholders
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in end-to-end claims management, property claims as well as broking experience is also useful
- If you have a Bachelor's Degree or ANZIF Diploma you will be highly considered for a Responsible Manager position
- Excellent customer service skills and a genuine desire to help to ensure the best claim experience possible for clients
- Love working as part of a fantastic and dynamic team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and a highly organised individual
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- A passion for learning and training
- Ability to use initiative
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!