With the growth of our client's business and the changing circumstances of the current world, our client is taking a progressive approach to their claims management. Our client is looking for several people with experience in property claims to join their team in a contract role (3 - 6 months) with the potential to move to a permanent role.
The best bit, this role is completely work from home! You can work from the comfort of your own home, earn a great hourly rate and there is even flexibility around how many days you would like to work.
We are looking for experienced, driven, and motivated individuals, who are keen to join one of Australia's largest and most awarded insurance writing agencies.
Who you will be working with?
You will be working with one of Australia's largest and most awarded insurance underwriting agencies. Joining an existing claims team, managing end-to-end property and/or strata claims across the domestic and commercial product suite. Previous experience in these areas is highly regarded. Maintain and manage the claims portfolio whilst engaging with customers and insurers to provide timely and effective claims solutions.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Attractive hourly rates available
- Flexibility in part time or full time hours (3 - 5 days per week)
- Contract roles of 3 - 6 months with the potential to move to permanent employment
- Completely work from home/remote. You will only need to attend an office on beginning your role (based in a capital city) to collect equipment and for onboarding training
- Work for a highly awarded Australian owned company with a dynamic and innovate approach to claims management
- End-to-end claims management building strong relationships with customers
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage a claims portfolio in end-to-end claims management
- Liaise with insurers and clients to resolve claims matters
- Ensure timely response to all claim matters with the provision of excellent service
- Negotiate with policy holders and underwriters to ensure favourable claims settlement
- Referral point for team members in relation to claim matters
- Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish organisational goals
- Ensure a high level of communication with all relevant parties is adhered to throughout the claim life-cycle as well as establishing and maintaining strong working relationships all key with stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in end-to-end claims management in any of the following areas; property, building or strata
- Excellent customer service skills and a genuine desire to help to ensure the best claim experience possible for clients
- Love working as part of a great and dynamic team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and a highly organised individual
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- A passion for learning and training
- Ability to use initiative
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!