As 2021 comes to a close, Fuse Recruitment welcomes Expressions of Interest from claims and insurance professionals in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane area's for the coming New Year. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some well-established organisations that offer multiple pathways for career progression.
We encourage all claims and insurance professionals at all levels to apply. We would love to hear about how we can assist you with a new opportunity in the New Year.
- Attractive rumneration packages
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunity for career progression and development
- Great culture and work environment
- Manage a portfolio of claims, determine eligibility, and progress the claim towards settlement.
- Gather information to ensure validity of information relating to claim including losses related to buildings, contents, and motor vehicles.
- Preparing accurate correspondence to customers and clients to ensure effective communications of the progress of claim.
- Manage customer and client enquiries and provide positive and effective solutions, including complex claim scenarios
- Accurate and timely data entry of claims into claims management systems.
- Other duties assigned
- Strong time management skills including the ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office will be strongly considered
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment (including account management) with the ability to undertake objection handling
- Attention to detail
- Strong negotiating skills
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now! Or contact Alyana Stoneman from Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727 for any questions.
Know someone suitable for this role? Refer a friend and we'll give you $500!*
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a claims or insurance professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!