Our client is an established broking business with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. They have been operational for in excess of 40 years and are nationally recognised from their service and highly skilled team. To join this great team, the ideal candidate with be a friendly team member who is committed to contributing to the success of the business.
Whats on offer:
- The chance to work in a friendly, team-based environment
- Fantastic development opportunities
- A Modern/Welcoming office
- Excellent CBD Location
Duties and responsibilities include;
- End to end claims management from lodgement to settlement
- Negotiations and settlements on all files
- Customer service standards met on all files managed
- Contribute to innovative solutions to claims cost and customer service processes
- Management of large portfolio of claims
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience as an insurance Claims Consultant
- Experience handling end to end Strata/Property claims
- Proven ability to lodge and manage a portfolio of claims
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Management of incoming and outgoing communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide outstanding and efficient service to all customers at all times
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!