We are seeking a Claims Consultant to join a well-established Insurance Brokerage in Carlton. Our client is ready to welcome a claims professional who is customer service orientated, keen to learn and is willing to work collaboratively within a team environment.
The Good Bits:
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Fantastic location in Carlton
- Excellent progression opportunities
The Need to Know:
- Manage your own portfolio of commercial claims
- Follow enquiries through to ensure the appropriate outcome is achieved
- Respond, manage and action all tasks associated within the claims process in a timely manner
- Liaise with brokers and underwriters
- Update customers of their claims process via multiple communication networks
- Maintain and update customer information into a claims database system, comprehensively and accurately
- Efficiently manage time and work under pressure to meet targets
The Must Haves:
- Experience processing claims
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Apply now, for any queries please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!